Dnyaneshwar educated in art from Abhinav Kala Mahavidhyalaya Pune in 2008 and a Diploma in 2009 from Sir J J School of Art, Mumbai.
His painting style is figurative (composition) using acrylic on canvas. He uses fine steps in his compositions and uses ornamental lines for the expression of face, of hand, making the work transform into a happy atmosphere. His work includes the Rajasthani Society and their vibrant clothing. He thinks that the turban on their head is a symbol of friendship and unity.
- 31″ Monsoon Show 2008 (Jehangir Art Gallery Mumbai )
- 17″ Chatek Monsoon Show 2009 (Nehru Center Art Gallery Mumbai)
- Shlok Exhibition 2010/11/12/13 (Lokmat bhawan Aurangabad )
- Untitled art exhibition , Aurangabad 2012
- Art Society of India 2014
- State art competition, 2005
- Camlin art competition 2006/8
- New Mumbai art exhibition , CBD Belapur, Mumbai 2012
- Group show -Goa Kala Academy , Panaji 2010
- Balgandharv Art Gallery Pune 2006
- Max Muller Art Gallery Mumbai 2011
- Cymroza Art Gallery Mumbai,2013
- Navi Mumbai art festival .CBD Belapur Mumbai 2012