- We recognize and respect your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting the privacy of the visitors to its website. We are the sole owner of the information collected through our website. We will not share, or sell any identifiable personal information to any other third party, unless legally required to do so.
- We may provide personally-identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information to our subsidiaries and affiliated companies. However the Company will use reasonable efforts to limit their use of such information and to use other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We also retain the right to contact the person who has submitted the information at any time unless otherwise specified. We may send emails to you at the email id given by you. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such emails, we will take all steps to remove you from our list. We will make all efforts to respond to you in a timely manner to fulfill your requests.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We collect “personal” information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product from us, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number and email address. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address. If you take advantage of special services offered by us, we may collect other personal information about you.
- Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your e-mail address with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We may disclose the personal and non-personal information of our customers to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires our business. We may need to disclose your personal information when required by law or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, please e-mail your request to the contact email provided on the contact page of the website. Please include your complete name, e-mail address and mailing address. Note that you may still receive customer service related communications from us.
- We partner with one or more credit card processing companies to assist us in processing your payment. However, those companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or our Web site, please get in touch with us @ email@example.com.