Madhu as an artist brings a raw abstractism in her works. She did her B.V.A. (5 years degree in Fine Arts), from Rabindra Bharati University in 1989 and a Certificate course in Pottery from SISI, Kolkata in 1997. The vibrancy of colours and her tryst with bold strokes and patches, with stand out objects give her works a different outlook altogether.
- 2001 Academy of Fine Arts, (May 22-29).
- 1993 Frenchiaise De Calcutta’,Kolkata.
- 1993 Drishti Art Gallery,Kolkata.
- 1992 Centre Art Gallery,Kolkata.
- 2006 Academy of Fine Arts,Kolkata,(June 21-27)
- 2005 Lalit kala Akademy,(Oct.18-24), NewDelhi.
- 2003 Jehangir Art Gallery, (Oct. 6-12), Mumbai .
- 1997 Nehru Centre, (Sept. 24-30),Mumbai .
- 2007 Gallery with Difference,Kolkata (Sep)
- 2003 Academy of Fine Arts, (May 19-25)
- 2002 AIFACS (Oct. 18-24) New Delhi.
- 2002 Chemould Art Gallery, (Oct. 3-10),Kolkata.
- 2002 Academy of Fine Arts, (July 8-14).
- 2001 Sarat Sadan, (Aug.8-10),Howrah.
- 1992 Invitee Artist ‘Frenchaise De Calcutta’.
- 1989 Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata.
- 2010 ; Academy of Fine Arts Kolkata(30thsep-6th oct)
- 2007 Artline,Kolkata , (Sep23-7 Oct)
- 2001 Annual Exhibition of Birla Academy of Art & Culture, (Jan 9-31),Kolkata.
- 2001 Milleneum All India Exhibition (Jan) by AIFACS.
- 2001 Open Air Exhibition, Birla Academy,Kolkata.
- 2000 First Eastern Region Art Exhibition.
- 1999,91,88 All India Annual Exhibition at Academy of Fine Arts, Kolkata.
- 1990 Mid Summer Exhibition by W.B.S.A., Kolkata.
- 1984-85 Rabindra Bharati University.
- Fresco Painting Camp, Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan.
- Kolkata , Delhi , Pune , Phillipines , New York ( Richard Grosbard-Art collector).