- There are no charges for participating in this online art exhibition…
- You may send up to 10 work images. Additional works can be considered in limited cases.
- Each image to be 1-3 MB in size and in JPG / JPEG format.
- In case if attachments exceed 10 MB, you may use http://wetransfer.com – where you need to give your email id, our email id email@example.com and attach the file. This attachment should not exceed 50 MB, else it will not be downloaded.
- Curators / evaluators appointed by CanvasLane shall have the final decision on the artwork selection.
- The last date for submission is 15th November 2014.
- The exhibition will be online from 1st January 2015 – 31st January 2015.
- CanvasLane will allocate unique lot numbers for all selected works.
- You will need to specify the price you desire for your works.
- You can use the following formats:
o Application / Biodata – http://forum.canvaslane.com/Artist-application-biodata.doc
o List of works and relevant data – http://forum.canvaslane.com/art-list-submission.xls
- In case if an artist has sold a selected work listed for this exhibition, an information should immediately be sent to us.
- In case of artists not currently living in India, please contact us for further details if you wish to participate in this event.
- By participating in this exhibition, you agree to be enrolled on http://canvaslane.com and also agree to the standard terms and conditions listed on our website –
909, Maangalya Suryodaya,
Varthur Main Road,
Bangalore – 560037
mobile : +91 97382 13983
email : firstname.lastname@example.org